Why Choose Angel Child Care Henderson?
There is no debate that quality childcare provides a vital benefit for working parents. However, quality childcare also provides proven health, social, intellectual, and physical benefits for infants and children. Despite the parental guilt that often accompanies placing your new infant in daycare, studies show the following benefits:
• A healthy immune system. Children who were in daycare in their first thirty months of life have less colds and illnesses during elementary school.
• Emotional well-being. Children who may be genetically predisposed to depression are less likely to develop the disease if they are in a childcare center than if they were cared for entirely by a parent or sole caregiver.
• Social skills. Children in daycare learn to socialize, share, communicate, problem solve, and co-exist at an early age.
• Academic benefits. Recent studies have shown that children who received high quality care in early childhood reaped the benefits through high school and into adulthood. They are more likely to hold a job, less likely to use public assistance, and four times more likely to earn a college degree than the control group.
There are also benefits to choosing an in-home daycare over a daycare center:
• One-on-one interaction. In-home daycare providers often boast less children and smaller groups, resulting in closer supervision, increased safety, personal care, and increased one-on-one interaction.
• Familiarity. While daycare centers can feel sterile and institutional, in-home daycare feels and looks like home, providingcomfort and familiarity for children and reducing separation anxiety.
• Affordability. Home daycare providers typically charge less per hour than centers and require pay for fewer unscheduled days. They also often have a less rigid contract, allowing parents more flexibility for vacations and illnesses.
• High Standards. In-home daycare providers are still required to meet strict standards set by the state in terms of nutrition, cleanliness, emergency escape routes, caregiver-to-child ratio, caregiver qualifications, and square footage per child.
Angel Child Care Henderson considers it a privilege to be a part of the team raising your child. At Angel Child Care you’ll find extended hours of operation – we are open from 6:00 am to 3:00 am on weekdays and 6:00 am to midnight on weekends. You’ll find a wide variety of activities for your infant or child including piano lessons, foreign languages, dance, music, and art. A separate baby room provides a safe and comfortable environment tailored to infants’ needs.
Angel Child Care Henderson also encourages your child’s intellectual and academic development by providing specialized educational programs. Montessori preschool is provided for three-year-olds while a full preschool curriculum is taught by a professional teacher for four- and five-year-olds. Transportation and after-school program is provided for kids currently attending school.
Call today to learn how we can help provide peace of mind while you return to work.
Our program consists of:
1- Home work/ Tutoring
2- Indoor Activities
4- Snack and meals
5- Outdoor Activities
6- Teaching computer, piano, Music, Art, Dance, and Foreign languages
Extra- Curricular activities that will be offered at Angel child care facility for an additional charge include:
A) Musical instrument and music fundamentals courses
B) physical education classes
C) Computer classes
D) Non- English language classes
E) Individual tutoring is available
Our facility includes:
1- Many color rubber mats interlocking.
2- Home security, Camera, Smoke detector, Motion detector, and Carbonic detector.
3- One large play room.
4- Separate baby room.
General service offered:
Activities include; circle time, outside play, nap and rest period, toys, dress code, toilet training, television and video time, holidays or birthdays celebrations.
4- Social studies
5- Creative Expression
7- Health and Safety
Three years old preschool:
we provide a variety of Montessori style wooden toys like block, puzzles, abacus, pegs, letters and numbers which toddlers learn to manipulate, count and recognize.
We provide a complete preschool curriculum in daily lessons led by a professional teacher. The curriculum include learning the alphabet and numbers, counting and doing math, recognizing colors and shapes, learning children poem and nursery rhymes, recognizing site words and coins, developing vocabulary, learning to read and write and much more. Children participate in arts and crafts class. Music lessons and foreign languages class.
Elementary School Age children
We also take care of school age children in our after-school program.
we will pick up your child from school. We will provide a nutritional afternoon meal and snacks for your child. Then they will have homework time followed by play time and/ or other structured activities. We provide a solution to that dilemma. We have music, dance, foreign languages, art teachers and variety of tutors available at your request. We have a piano at the facility and can hold piano lessons and computer lessons.